Field work at the Ascon Landfill Site during the week of June 24th is planned to include:
- Scheduled arrival of equipment for future clean up work in the Pit F enclosure. This equipment will be placed in the work zone until clean up is restarted.
- Preparation for installation of taller barrier fence along Hamilton Avenue and Magnolia Street, with construction anticipated to begin subject to City of Huntington Beach permit approval.
- Dust and odor mitigation measures will continue to be implemented, including the use of Posi-Shell® (see June 19 post).
- Active measures will continue to be taken to monitor air quality.
- 24-hour onsite security continues.