Field work at the Ascon Landfill Site during the week of May 20th is planned to include:
- Material will be graded in the Northwest corner;
- The areas along Hamilton Ave. and Magnolia St. will be further excavated and graded;
- Onsite concrete will be broken for reuse, this material is watered for dust mitigation prior to and during this action;
- The construction of the Pit F Enclosure near Magnolia Street is expected to be completed;
- Active measures will be taken to monitor air quality and mitigate odor and dust, in work zones and throughout the Site.
Have a Question or Concern?
Please contact the Ascon community information line at 714-388-1825 or email [email protected]. If there is a potential emergency, please call 911. Find information about Pit F and view telemetry air monitoring data here. Sign up for AsconAlert, an opt-in community alert system for the Ascon project here.
Please subscribe for email updates.