Field work at the Ascon Landfill Site during the week of October 21 is planned to include:
- “Winterizing” field activity to prepare the Site for the winter rainy season by implementing best management practices for stormwater management, in compliance with the Santa Ana Regional Water Quality Control Board permit
- Delivery of supplies for winterizing field activities
- Dust and odor mitigation measures continue to be implemented
- Air quality monitoring continues
- Weed abatement and removal as necessary
- 24-hour onsite security continues
Have a Question or Concern?
Please contact the Ascon community information line at 714-388-1825 or email [email protected] If there is a potential emergency, please call 911. Find information about Pit F and view telemetry air monitoring data here. Sign up for AsconAlert, an opt-in community alert system for the Ascon project here.
Please subscribe for email updates.