Concrete base for the 16-foot barrier fence along Magnolia Street was placed the week of September 16. Fence panels will be installed on Magnolia Street starting the week of September 23.
- Installation of 16-foot barrier fence along Magnolia Street
- Temporary vehicle lane and bike lane closure on Magnolia Street, during the hours of 9 am to 3 pm
- Routine groundwater monitoring testing, including two monitoring wells in Edison Park, a well located in the residential neighborhood east of Ascon, a well located off Magnolia Street south of Ascon, and a well located west of Ascon. Data from groundwater monitoring will be submitted to the California Department of Toxic Substances Control (DTSC) and later posted on Envirostor.
- Dust and odor mitigation measures continue to be implemented
- Air quality monitoring continues
- Weed abatement and removal as necessary
- 24-hour onsite security continues
Have a Question or Concern?
Please contact the Ascon community information line at 714-388-1825 or email [email protected]. If there is a potential emergency, please call 911. Find information about Pit F and view telemetry air monitoring data here. Sign up for AsconAlert, an opt-in community alert system for the Ascon project here.
Please subscribe for email updates.