Installation of 16-foot barrier fence continues on Magnolia Street this week.
Field work at the Ascon Landfill Site during the week of September 30 is planned to include:
- Continued installation of 16-foot barrier fence along Magnolia Street
- Temporary vehicle lane and bike lane closure on Magnolia Street, during the hours of 9 am to 3 pm
- Dust and odor mitigation measures continue to be implemented
- Air quality monitoring continues
- Weed abatement and removal as necessary
- 24-hour onsite security continues
Have a Question or Concern?
Please contact the Ascon community information line at 714-388-1825 or email [email protected] If there is a potential emergency, please call 911. Find information about Pit F and view telemetry air monitoring data here. Sign up for AsconAlert, an opt-in community alert system for the Ascon project here.
Please subscribe for email updates.