Field work at the Ascon Landfill Site during the week of September 30 is planned to include:
- Continued installation of 16-foot barrier fence along Magnolia Street
- Temporary vehicle lane and bike lane closure on Magnolia Street, during the hours of 9 am to 3 pm
- Dust and odor mitigation measures continue to be implemented
- Air quality monitoring continues
- Weed abatement and removal as necessary
- 24-hour onsite security continues
Installation of 16-foot barrier fence continues on Magnolia Street this week.